Wednesday 16 February 2011

re-Genesis : New beginnings: Why WTF?

Hi, welcome to my rest stop on the information superhighway. Why WTF? it's my acronym for the 3 things in life that I am most passionate about : 

  1. Wine (and other assorted liquors), 
  2. Technology
  3. Food (and beverages).

In this blog, I hope to share what I've learnt, tried and loved over the years with others for them to benefit. The main disclaimer on this site is that All views/reviews are my personal opinions and should not be taken as Gospel truth. Why did I start this up now? I've always been wanting to do stuff like this but either had no time or no gumption to do so. Well, no more procrastinating!! now is as good a time as any to do so and I ain't getting any younger. I really hope you like what you read. Feel free to share with me your experiences, views etc. either by leaving comments or by emailing me at gimj55@gmail.com. I'm always ready and willing to learn.    

No comments: