Monday 28 March 2011

Over 660 views thus far plus my Keurig B40 coffee maker article is now published on oncoffeemakers.com!

A big thank you to my readers who find the time to read the posts on this site. I really hope you enjoyed what you have read so far and I promise to share more and more experiences with you :) 
If you like what you see, please click occasionally on the Ads on this site to support me. Thanks!!


On another plus note,  I received notification that a summarized article on my experience on Keurig B40 coffee maker that I submitted to oncoffeemakers.com was accepted and added to the site a few days ago. Thanks Ebenezer!
You can check it out below:

http://www.oncoffeemakers.com/keurig-b40-kcup-single-serve-coffee-maker-the-singapore-experience.html

If you have not visited oncoffeemakers.com before, it is a comprehensive website that discusses everything you would like to know about coffee and coffeemakers. Do check it out if you are a coffee aficionado!

No comments: